- Please note our payment terms are 7 days unless otherwise agreed.
- If the Company payment terms are different from ours it is your responsibility to let us know prior to the service being provided to you.
- If we don’t hear from you before service, you will need to respect our terms or you will be liable to pay the Late Payment Fees* we apply.
- Should you need any information (such as PO number, Vendor Form etc) from us in order to process the Invoice you are required to let us know prior to or upon receipt of the Invoice. Failure to do so means our Late Payment Fees* will be applicable to your Invoice.
- If you have been given a discount with the proviso that payment will be on receipt, and the payment isn’t received in due time, the discount will be removed. Late Payment Fees* will apply after 30 days
- Full name and mailing address of the Company we should invoice.
- Name and Email address of the person in the Account department who should receive the invoice.
- PO number if applicable